Sunday, January 6, 2008

Manjaladam

Srishti creations proudly presents you Navamalika, a devotional album whose vocals are done by me , P.Jayachandran and Madhu Balakrishnan.I got to do three songs out of which Manjaladam is my favourite.And with God's grace I was awarded the Best Female Singer by Kerala Audience Film Council in the year 2006 for my work.

Music: Vidyadharan Master
Lyricist of this song: Kudappanakunnu Hari
Other lyricists: Girish Puthanchery , Mullanezhi

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

8 comments:

Impressionist said...

U wud know my answer!
Dont U? :)
Congrats on the award. Im not surprised that u got it! :)
For someone wth sucha lovely voice, Its really hard to not give out the award!

Neha Nair said...

Thanks a loot!

ശെഫി said...

nice voice and good work , keep it up

Unknown said...

nicely sung. great! may be the voice level could have been higher compared to the instruments.

durjoy datta said...

great voice!
you do deserve the award!
keep up the good wrk!

Sabari Girish said...

Neha, your voice is good and very well suited to this song. It would have been a great experience to sing for the music of Vidyadharan master. A slight improvement while taking 'briha' (eg: the portion in pallavi - nAAgarajave) will take you to the next level.

Neha Nair said...

sabari girish : I was just 15 when I did that, so will definately look into your suggestion.Thanks

kumar said...

hi neha ,
excellent rendition with divinity.